• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forgot to cancel free trial

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as the title says, I completely forgot to cancel my two-month free trial and now I'm signed up to the yearly subscription with monthly pay.

I didn't intend to sign up for the yearly subscription and would like to request a refund, but there's nothing helpful on Adobes website.

I have not used the product since the subscription plan changed, so I'm hopeful to get my subscription cancelled with no fees.

I'm currently not in a financial position to pay this much each month and might get me kicked out from my apartment if this issue will not be resolved.

Sincerely 

Frederik

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Hi Frederik,

We appreciate you writing in. Free trial for Adobe Creative Cloud applications is provided for one week only and not two months. We believe this was the reason you got enrolled for the yearly subscription. Ideally, this case does not qualify for the refund however, If you still wish to discuss this further, you can always contact our support team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

I tried and ended up with a costumer service assistant and the issue has been resolved. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frederik,

We appreciate you writing in. Free trial for Adobe Creative Cloud applications is provided for one week only and not two months. We believe this was the reason you got enrolled for the yearly subscription. Ideally, this case does not qualify for the refund however, If you still wish to discuss this further, you can always contact our support team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi

Thank you for your reply.

I am sure you can help me out here. This is causing a major headache. The link you sent me directs me to a bot and I cannot get any information from it on how to request a refund.

As per my first message, I was offered an additional two month trial when wanting to cancel my one week free trial. Of course I agreed but apparently I agreed to sign up for a year long subscription as well. I do not feel fairly treated, and as you can hopefully see, I have not used your software once in the two month additional trial nor have I planned to use it since I do not do this kind of work. 

I know this is probably not in your policies, but I am hoping that you can make an exception to maintain your good costumer service and cancel my subscription and refund my now one-month pay. 

Sincerely 

Frederik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow the complete flow? If the bot is not able to help you, it gives you an option to chat with an agent. I personally tested it a minute ago.

Would you like to give that a try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried and ended up with a costumer service assistant and the issue has been resolved. Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds perfect! Give us a shout if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines