Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FRC Robotics Kit of Parts Creative Suite

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I coach an FRC robotics team in Duluth, Minnesota. Last year each team was granted a one-year Creative Cloud Membership -- but I'm unsure how to claim this: Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 2.55.53 PM.png

Is this something that all of my team members can redeem? Or are we limited in licenses?

I was unable to find installation instructions or a way to redeem the membership. Can you offer guidance?

thanks,

Paul Schonfeld

Team website:

[removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you would need to ask whoever gave you the redemption code just what it entails & how to claim it.  Or contact Adobe Support.  Maybe they can tell you.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In general, though, a membership is for just one person, by name, and it is a breach of the rules to share it, even if it's only on a shared computer. It cannot be transferred within a team at all, even if a team member leaves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines