• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

free trial trouble

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying the 7 day trial and it keeps sending me in circles...it has sent me the link 9 times already. How do I get past the link?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud Manager to install all programs https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-activate-your-adobe-software/td-p/9636861?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you sent me is still sending me to the same link when I click on indesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One cause of this is hoping to run the free trial on an iPad, Android device, Chromebook etc. etc.- any of the devices that can't run Creative Cloud. On Mac or Windows, you should get a direct download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me a link to a direct download Im trying to use indesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So... what is your operating system, and version? If you're not sure how to answer, please let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines