• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Give Users a setting to Throttle App Update Speeds

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop client uses every friggin available inch of bandwidth on its own accord to update apps. I'm given a setting to throttle the speeds when syncing files, but this apparently does not affect app update speeds. When CC is updating apps, my computer's internet access is crippled.

Give me the ability to throttle the speed settings for Apps as well.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

In addition to Kglad's recommendation, if your request is related to the Creative Cloud desktop app specifically this is a great place to pass on feature requests https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums. 

to make a suggestion to adobe use this link, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Kglad's recommendation, if your request is related to the Creative Cloud desktop app specifically this is a great place to pass on feature requests https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got dropped off everything I was working on and had dramas with my housemates, all because Adobe decided to update every ap at once at LUNCHTIME.

I've been an Adobe user for over twenty years,... almost as long as Steam has had off-peak and throttled downloads in their platform.

The fact Adobe still hasn't added this makes me want to find an alternative set of programs.

Could someone at least respond with a:

1.  We are currently working on this
  2.  We have considered it but it's not in our roadmap yet
  3.  We will consider this, but acknowledge that you have asked for it
  4.  We considered it but think you can just suffer with what you've got, because we don't intend on improving the installer as that's not the product you're paying for.

At least one of those responses would be nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a feature request.

Please allow give us a way of throttling app updat... - Adobe Community - 14458805

Please upvote it, so we can get them to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can disable auto-updates, and just do them when you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines