• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU not compatible, need an OLDER version of PS

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'fixed' the issue a couple of weeks ago, but as PS is updated regularly, the old version I was successfully using was decomissioned and now NONE of the available versions are going to work for me. I can't just go buy a new computer and I have work that needs done NOW. Is there any way to get an older version of PS without stealing or getting some kind of malware?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out the ProDesign page for direct download links to older versions: https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Pay ATTENTION to and FOLLOW the VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS when installing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this definitely a safe place to download from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Prodesigntools has been offering download links to Adobe software for over a decade

The operator of the website is a regular in these forums.

The links found there are safe and are not found anywhere else - not even on Adobe's website. If you browse the forums, you'll frequently see forum regulars posting Prodesigntools links to older versions of Adobe apps. software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great question i believe having tyhe option to use not the latest version should be integrated in the installer as it is in wondows and other. usually even updates have to be chose as they break with the latest windows quite often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i believe having tyhe option to use not the latest version should be integrated in the installer 

By @danaildd

You can choose not to automatically update and also to keep the old versions when updating in the Creative Cloud desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines