• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having Trouble with my download

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have downloaded the photoshop elements for $79 through thinkedu website but It gives me an error. What should I do now?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Hi Tamichag89650802,

As you have mentioned that you have purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements and you are unable to install it, I am assuming it the version 15. I would request you follow the steps mentioned on this link: -Troubleshoot installation | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements | Windows and update the discussion with the results.

In case you are unable to resolve the issue, please share the error message that you encounter as Kglad suggested, so that we may take it further.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you download without problem?

are you having trouble installing?

after clarifying whether it's a download or installation problem, what exactly is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to install my Photoshop and Dark room plan. When asking me for my password, it doesn't except it. I'm stuck and tired. Please help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tamichag89650802,

As you have mentioned that you have purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements and you are unable to install it, I am assuming it the version 15. I would request you follow the steps mentioned on this link: -Troubleshoot installation | Photoshop Elements, Premiere Elements | Windows and update the discussion with the results.

In case you are unable to resolve the issue, please share the error message that you encounter as Kglad suggested, so that we may take it further.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines