• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hello ! I am unable to activate [was: register] an old product - Photoshop CS6. [Serial number not accepted]

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2016 Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello ! I am unable to register an old product - Photoshop CS6.I have the serial number from the dealer. how to fix the problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2016 Mar 27, 2016

You mean activate, not register.

Contact Adobe Customer Care

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean register (that's a one time automatic thing when you first buy the software) or do you mean activate (so you can use the software)?

If you mean you cannot activate, what is the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked when buying in 2012, but now the program is not in the list of my products. when you try to register an old product - the serial number is not accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean activate, not register.

Contact Adobe Customer Care

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok - understood everything.

THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have no idea how this works but will give it a go since there is no 'human support' in Adobe Web-pages. I bought a software download card for Adobe 2021 (Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements). Loaded the programs into my PC and now when I try to open them, I cannot. The system does not accept the serial number I have in my card nor the various codes I keep on receving in my email. How do I activate the purchase I bought? Have no interest of buying more, just would like to use what I already paid for!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A serial number is six groups of 4 numbers, no letters

Is that what you have? (do NOT post your number in a public forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

paste a screenshot of what you think is the serial number card (with the numbers blacked out).  you may be looking at a redemption card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines