• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, can't update CC and PS, LR on Windows PC - Error 1002

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 10 PC not used in 3 years, (uupdated Win 10, latest) with old obsolete version of CC and LR and PS. I tried to update the CC, it won't update because of error code 1002 (other apps depend on CC)   I tried to update PS using the Ps:Help:Update function but it goes to the old version of CC which doesn't allow an update because of Error Code 1002.l  And in the Add or Remoive Programs screens I have the same problem.
Bottom line, I can;t update or indeed delete any of CC, LR, CC.

Is there any way out of this endless loop of aggravation?

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More on the problem. So, all updates and uninstalls appear to be managed through Adobe Creative Cloud (CC), including in the Windows Add:Remove Programs Settings. But when the CC is itself unwilling to update or uninstall itself, there's a catch 22. I'm hoping aomeone can help me - mauybe there's some magic sequence of unistalls and reinstalls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please take a look here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/foutcode-1002/td-p/8049166?page=1

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines