• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! NEED HUMAN BEING TO HELP ME INSTALL PREMIER PRO

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NEED HELP. HAVE TWICE BEEN ON HOLD FOR LONG TIME (AND THEN PHONE DROPPED) WITH ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR INSETALLATION PROBLEMS. PLEASE SOMEBODY CONTACT ME TO HELP ME INSTALL. SYSTEM REPEATS THAT THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SPACE EVEN THOUGH THIS IS WITH THE CLOUD. INSANE

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, sorry you are encountering so many problems installing Premiere Pro CC.  How much space is available on the drive that contains the operating system for the computer?  What operating system is installed on the computer?

You can find instructions on how to install Premiere Pro CC at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html.  If the computer does not have enough space on the drive containing the operating system, please free up additional space or use a different computer. Also, please make sure the computer meets or exceeds all of the system requirements listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I am not a technical person to reply on your questions. I am a regular guy with a regular PC. Not a huge amount of disk space but enough for all other apps I've tried to use. Why is this one so heavy without any disclaimers before one buys it? Why should I buy a new computer just because I signed up for this service? Why doesn't Adobe hire human beings to operate their Customer Service platform? I am very unimpressed by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please give us the actual numbers we asked for, before assuming the cause. Please carefully answer ALL of the questions exactly, or if you need help answering any of them, let us know. It just won't work to say you're not technical enough to answer them, let us help you find out how. We ask for exact details so we can help you. 

Premiere Pro, by the way, is a high end tool for video professionals with a very powerful high end conputer; it is very technical, complicated and I'd recommend professional training to use it. Only suggested for experienced techy hobbyist and above. I say that so you can see if it's worth taking time trying to install something you will find baffling. Heck, I've used it for years and I still find it baffling sometimes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe they are full but where is the help desk?? Why doesn't Adobe hire human beings for customer support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And of course, exactly what goes wrong with the install. Please share screen shots of error messages. 

WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU PRIVATELY. THIS IS A COMMUNITY FORUM ONLY. ONLY FAKE ADOBE REPS WILL CONTACT YOU, BEWARE!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the "friendly" online reply said I needed to edit the path to which the install app would go. Every option I tried (including clicking the option to the fantastic Adobe creative cloud) got nowhere. Then I began the hopeless task of trying to contact a human being at Adobe customer service. I am now thinking of cancelling my purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines