Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Needed Downloading LR5

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have purchased LR5 from Adobe back in 2014 and am trying to download it again. I've been using it reguarly ever since and have no real need to upgrade as my 5DMkiii is from 2012 and I don't need any RAW processing updates. 

Last month my main HDD failed and I lost my copy of LR5. 

I have access to my Adobe account and Serial Number however when trying to download LR5 from Adobe it returns a message "Lightroom 5 -- This installer is no longer available" and if I hit the Download button and I am taken to a "How to Download your older app" which leads me back to where I came from.

Any ideas how I can download LR5 again? I was able to late 2021. Hope they haven't really switched off access 😞

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try downloading the Lightroom 5 installer from

https://prodesigntools.com/lightroom-5-ddl-comparison-vs-lr4.html

The software is very old so there is no guarantee that this download link will be available for much longer. Don't rely on Adobe for your download links. They are losing interest by the day and are known to quietly remove download links without telling anyone.

Once you've successfully got LR5 downloaded and installed, save the installer yourself somewhere safe locally, together with your serial number, in case you ever need it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the link goes to a Page Can't be Found.

Any further ideas please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines