Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Please

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I launch the adobe photoshop installer, I get a pop up window that says:

"We've encountered the following issues -- Installer failed to initialize.  This could be due to a missing file. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem.

Adobe support advisor seems not to be there. So what can I do to solve this problem. Thanks in Advance.

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Which version of PS are you trying to install? Adobe support advisor has been discontinued quite some time ago so I presume this is a CS version of the software. You could look at the installation logs to figure out what's happening, the following article might help

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of PS are you trying to install? Adobe support advisor has been discontinued quite some time ago so I presume this is a CS version of the software. You could look at the installation logs to figure out what's happening, the following article might help

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As well as which version of the program, are you Mac or Windows and exactly which version of the operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines