• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I install v. 15.1.3? It does not appear as an option.

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The publishing group I'm working with has determined that v 15.1.3 is the most stable instance of InDesign; creating the least amount of glitchy behaviour in our shared files. I have the most recent version installed and I'm trying to install the previously mentioned version alongside. However, in my CC dashboard, the options only seem to go as far back as v. 15.1.4

Does anyone have any idea where or how I can install the version I'm looking for? It's from 2020 -- I don't understand why it wouldn't be available!?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

@Maciej-WR 

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

2. for versions cc 2019 and older, use prodesigntools.com*.

3. for versions newer than cc 2019 but older than one previous version, contact adobe support for links.**

----------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jennm77561948,

I can see the version 15.1.3 in the CC dashboard that your'e lookin for, I had to scroll down to see it. There's also the option "Looking for older versions" at the very bottom of the list you can try if you can't see the version you're looing for.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 7.30.22 PM.png

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I did enable "see older versions." I'm not sure why those older versions don't show up for me. I have a personal license -- is yours enterprise or student? Perhaps it is different...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe....it's a enterprise license

Regards,

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps. I've read that enterprise users have Admin Control access which allows for more package installation options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**UPDATE: I chatted with support and was provided a direct download link for v. 15.0 and once installed, the only available upgrade was to version 15.1.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to a more appropriate forum, i.e. Download and Install.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign 15.1.3 is not available in Creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one can give direct link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it's May 2023, and this discusson bacame higly relevant to my organization. Is there any way i could download Indesign 15.1.2 ? Or should i just conntact adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maciej-WR 

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

2. for versions cc 2019 and older, use prodesigntools.com*.

3. for versions newer than cc 2019 but older than one previous version, contact adobe support for links.**

---------------------------------------------------------------
* most (but not all) adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

** there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thank you for you help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Maciej-WR 

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your support, that helped me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bhoopal5E3C 

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines