• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW DO I CALL ADOBE WHEN THE PHONE NUMBER DOESNT WORK

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get in to contact with adobe for days using their stupid "chatroom" which never gets answered anyway, and have tried to phone them on 0800485948,08008336687 and have had no luck whatsoever with none of the phone calls even making it to dial as they are "unavailable in my location" in NZ does anyone know how the hell to get some form of real life communication from these people??????????

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just in case someone else has this problem like me, try googling adobe NZ support number, there is a 0508 number that should work. Its what I will call tomorrow if all else fails. You can also type AGENT into the chatbot to talk to a real person and get them to help via text but that can be janky. The person I was talking to gave me 3 different non-functional numbers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines