• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I contact Adobe? I'm paying $700/yr for programs I can get to work.

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact Adobe for support.  CC has stopped working. I've tried every fix from the support communities.  I need assistance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html ( http://adobe.ly/19llvMN )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your reply.  But already did everything you suggested.  Tried on both IE and Chrome. But there is no other option for support in the "Still Need Help" area except "forums"... which of course I had already scoured completely before resorting to human contact. It's just an endless circle back through the same pages.

Adobe should have a support chat option available on EVERY support page. It's made to be intentionally difficult to reach a human. I completely understand providing a robust website of answers to moronic issues as the first line of defense. But CC is a PREMIUM subscription that cost real $$$, not shareware or freebie, or god help me, even discounted for loyal users. Sorry, rant over.

BTW, I had to google to find support phone because it's buried deep in the site architecture. READ: don't call us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016 Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi carved151,

Kindly share the name of the application which has stopped working, is it Creative Cloud, or any other application like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator?

In case it is Creative Cloud app, please try to close all the following process, try to launch Creative Cloud desktop app,

CreativeCloud
Adobe CEF Helper`
Adobe Desktop Service
AdobeIPCBroker

Creative Cloud
Adobe Installer
AdobeUpdateDaemon
AdobeServiceInstaller
AAM Update Notifier
CCLibrary
node
Core Sync

If that doesn't work, please uninstall it, Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app and install Creative Cloud app- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html

In case it is any specific application, please share the name so that we can assist you appropriately and try to make your experience with our support a bit better.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any way to contact Adobe Creative Cloud tech support. I had creative cloud which has been causing me bo end if problens from the get go. It interferes with all kinds of other apps and processes. I have to repair the stupid thing almost every day and frequently several times a day.  It is driving me crazy. Most useless app I have ever had the misfortune to download on my system. Latest problem is I went to repair it...again...and it stopped responding so I had to cancel. That effectively wiped it off my system this round. I still have Adobe Creative Cloud files but no .exe installer so now I can't even repair, update or anything else. It's essentially gone. Mind exaining this to me?? Now you want to charge me again to re-download the app? Are you all crazy over there? Seriously. What total uncompetence. Now my computer runs like crap thanks to your useless repair feature screwing up. I need help!! Are you going to provide it or not?? Why should anyone put this crap on their computer. I have NEVER had to work with such a horrible app in my life. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yeah...and now it doesn't even show that I ever purchased it on my Adobe account which is also crap. It was NOT a trial version and I note tgat it now costs twice as much. How convenient for you. 🤬

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a long angry rant. Millions of people use Creative Cloud daily so the software does work meaning your issues can be fixed.

Be good to get some details so we can offer some constructive assistance.

Hardware specs? Which operating system? Which apps are you having trouble with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This wasn't my specific post but I commented on it. Have had nothing but problem after problem with this app. I have had to repair it almost every day and sometimes as many as 3 times in one day. This should not be. I'm running Windows 10, hardware is Dell, Inspiron 5575, x64, AMD Ryzen Processor 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile GFX, 2000 Mhz, 4 cores, 8 logical processors. It interferes with Bitdefender VPN most specifically on my PC. Sick of this. I need help sorting this out. I have been in touch with Bitdefender who have been trying to correct the problem for months with no success. I've sent them all the info I can to help them but the problem never goes away because they aren't the problem, creative cloud is. PLEASE HELP. I have tried contacting you before and never received a reply from you. Enough is enough. Thanks.

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @defaulteay4kyu0zl6l,
To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines