• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I move my copy of photoshop from a dead computer to a new computer? I have the serial number.

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I move my copy of photoshop from a dead computer to a new computer? I have the serial number.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

You do not move anything from one machine to another - it will not work.  You need to install using installation files and the serial number you have.  If you are unable to find the download for whatever version of Photoshop this concerns thru the following link then you should identify which version you are in need of.  Other downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2015 Nov 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not move anything from one machine to another - it will not work.  You need to install using installation files and the serial number you have.  If you are unable to find the download for whatever version of Photoshop this concerns thru the following link then you should identify which version you are in need of.  Other downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to download Photoshop CS2 Upgrade Download for Windows which I had purchased in 2006 and installed on an earlier computer. I have the Serial # and purchase rceipt but cannot find a link to download this version to my current computer. I have Photoshop Elements on this new computer but would like to have my older version of Photoshop CS2. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dead program, nobody can help

The CS2-CS3-CS4 activation servers have been removed from service
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS2-CS3-CS4 are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS2-CS3-CS4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines