• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I purchace CC while in China?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am from the USA, but I am living in Beijing China. I would really like to make a purchase of the product, but with every attempt I make, Adobe is blocking me from paying them for it... I do not have an card in the USA at this time. I do have my Chinese bank account and set up a Chinese Paypal, but I am unable to purchase the CC using either of them...

When speaking with a representative, they told me I could use a reseller. I have checked the common resellers and do not see anything that allows the purchase to happen from China. I was given a link to adobes list for resellers, but they are only for commercial use. I just want the basic package for photographers.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Hi Chad,

I would advise you to reach out to our Sales team who can help you make the purchase and guide you correctly.

Contact us | Adobe

Let me know if you face troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chad,

I would advise you to reach out to our Sales team who can help you make the purchase and guide you correctly.

Contact us | Adobe

Let me know if you face troubles.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply! After I had posted this question, I had found a way to make the purchase, but I was unable to do it through any Chinese banking system, including Paypal. I did reach out to Adobe for help, but was not able to get any information that was useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would seem that Adobe don't sell to anyone living in China, using a Chinese bankcard, they have arranged with PayPal to block any purchases.  It seems pointless.  That's the reality, they don't want any Chinese or the 600,000 foreigners living in China to buy Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines