Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Reach Customer Support?

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT THE ????

I have been trying to contact the bloody customer support for an hour and it's making me turn around in circles!!!

CANT YOU NOT PROVIDE US WITH SIMPLE BUTTON TO A CHAT OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!!!!
IS THAT ASKING FOR TOOOO MUCH FROM YOU!!!!!!!

I have a billing issue I need to talk to a HUMAN!!! NOW!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

These forums are (for the most part) run and administered by volunteers who use Adobe software - users like you.

Nevertheless, we're here to help regardless. Does the following link help?

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forums are (for the most part) run and administered by volunteers who use Adobe software - users like you.

Nevertheless, we're here to help regardless. Does the following link help?

Contact Customer Care

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin

This link is what i was talking about!

These crazy people make me go around in FREAKING CIRCLES

Look what i get!!

1/ SO I CHOSE THE SOFTWARE I NEEDED ASSISTANCE IN

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 19.33.15.png

2/ THEN I SELECTED EACH ONE OF THIS CATEGORIES ONE AT A TIME TO ACCESS TO THEIR HELP LINE!!!

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 19.33.39.png

3/ THEY ALL BROUGHT ME TO ThIS PAGE

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 19.34.19.png

4/ THEN THIS AND GIVING ME JUST ONE F**KING OPTION!!!!!!! AND MAKING ME GO AROUND IN CIRCLES

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 19.34.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The original post said this was about billing, so once the link from my post is clicked, please do the following:

1 - click on account issues

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 8.57.10 am.png

2: choose the issue that is giving the grief:

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 8.58.26 am.png

3: click the blue button at the bottom of the next window: show me my contact options:

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 8.59.25 am.png

4: in the new window, either click chat or phone

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 9.00.07 am.png

If the answer wasn't in my post, perhaps it might be on my blog at colecandoo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that does not help. Without going through all the long and boring details, I need actual contact info, not a link to a login that does not work. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted them, but, excuse me for saying so, but, I couldn't understand one word they said.. I do not know if gibberish is an official language...   I could not reach that area to cancel because there is nothing to cancel . However, they are still taking funds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That link is worthless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS A LOT!!!

Finallyyyy could reach them thanks to you!!! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wholeheartedly agree with you summertimeluv. It's ridiculous that a large company as ADOBE, can't maintain an email service but can maintain an online chat system and have you be linked or passed on to 4-5 people within that chat (pass the buck, I say). I spent 8 hours on a call and reached no solution to my problem and have to call tomorrow to see if they'll refund me charges that should have never been charged in the first place!! Abobe for a technical company get your ACT together!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting very sick of Adobe , that firm should be destroyed by word of much and boycott their services .  What kind of of outfit allows no way of contacting them . They have been charging me 73$ per month for about six months .,for an imaginary product i do not have . I feel violated and very much in awe , I never asked for a refund which i am entilted to . I just want them to stop chaging for a non exsistant product , meanng charging for a product i do not half . Do i have to get a lawyer to fix this /I m a senior and enjoy being on the computer and smart phonee , plus funds are tight these days . Ther is a duty to act fairly  and Adobe sits back and laughs at us idiots . They r worst then politicians . I am sick of Adobe andd will inform people by word of mouth not use thisproduct . Why is there a support group and Adobe does not allow customer service . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Billing problems can only be addressed by a direct CHAT with an Adobe employee-

You must be on-line and Logged-in to your Adobe ID in this forum, allow cookies in your browser.

The link- https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

opens to a Customer Care page, and a Chat message window should open automatically in the lower-right of screen.

Rob_Cullen_0-1656733200227.jpeg

If you do not see the Chat window, then click on the Chat icon-

Rob_Cullen_2-1656733200252.jpeg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The girl i talked to laughed her head off because I couldn't understand the language . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines