• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I upgrade my Adobe Acrobat Pro 9? Got this message on an adobe document: This file appears to use a new format that this version of Acrobat does not support. It may not open or display correctly. Adobe recommends that you upgrade to the latest vers

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I upgrade my Adobe Acrobat Pro 9? Got this message on an adobe document: This file appears to use a new format that this version of Acrobat does not support. It may not open or display correctly. Adobe recommends that you upgrade to the latest version of our Acrobat products.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Basically, you spend some money and purchase the latest version, which I believe is a Cloud product...  Acrobat DC - Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, you spend some money and purchase the latest version, which I believe is a Cloud product...  Acrobat DC - Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old topic, but it comes up in current searches for Adobe and Windows 11.  Adobe Acrobat Standard and Pro always had and still has supported desktop versions of Acrobat Standard and Pro licensed products without a subscription. 2017 will be EOLd this year, 2020 versions will EOL in 2025 along with Windows 10.  The most current version is 2020, and is compatible with Windows 11 (so is 2017, but not so much for the creative apps) see more here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/windows-11.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines