• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make money with Adobe Creative Cloud? Any advice?

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with the title, any advice on how can I make money using these softwares? Been subscribed for almost 2 years now but I haven't earned a single cent from using any of these.

Any suggetstions (as long as they are valid) are more than welcome.

Regards,

Marco

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

I don't understand your question.

There programs included for example for video editing and image editing. So you can work as an professional photographer or procude videos. You can also work as an Web designer or as an illustrator, graphical designer and so on and so on.

With the CC software you have a lot of possibility to earn money.

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your question.

There programs included for example for video editing and image editing. So you can work as an professional photographer or procude videos. You can also work as an Web designer or as an illustrator, graphical designer and so on and so on.

With the CC software you have a lot of possibility to earn money.

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have the question upside down, mixing cause and effect.

Let's imagine we were talking about carpentry tools. You don't buy the tools and expect them to make money for you. But if you are a carpenter, you will need tools, or you cannot do your job and  cannot make money.

So it is with Creative Cloud. If you are a trained graphic designer, layout artist, video maker, web designer, animator or other creative professional, you will use your resume and marketing skills to get paying work. To do that paying work you will need professional tools, like Creative Cloud.

A person wanting to be able to sell their carpentry skills and a person wanting to be able to sell their design skills will need a long time of training, so they will need to have their tools and work with them (preferably every day) until they have marketable skills. Until then, they won't make a red cent. Don't forget to develop your self-marketing skills along with world-beating design skills, one is useless without the other!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestions in the thread! I also want to make money using Adobe Creative Cloud and your tips are pretty helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines