Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How much does it cost to get extra cloud storage up to 3tb

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm interested in buying All Apps which as mentioned it "Includes 100GB of cloud storage.......Up to 10TB ".
I've been looking around to see how much does it cost to buy extra space up to 3tb but I can't find that information anywhere.

Can anyone clear that out?

Thank you

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

These prices are not available on the website .You'll have these prices if you have an existing plan to upgrade or by contacting Adobe if you want to get this storage from the beginning .

If you want to have an idea .

1Tb  is about 100$ per year .

2Tb  about 200$ per year .

5Tb about 500$ per year .

For exact prices you need to contact Adobe .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have already visited that link, but still can't see the price

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go here and call or chat, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the link Kglad gave you. You will see four links. Click the first: "How to upgrade your storage plan" and scroll down until you see the pricing.

IMG_5502.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are no prices at that link, thank you, I've already checked.

Also kglad​, thank you, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to call or chat. I guess it's too complicated for Adobe to have this information somewhere..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you get a Switch Plan list, but with no prices? Or you don't have a Switch Plan link (I don't have one)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's there.  i see it and i suspect others posting here see it.

but you're having difficulty so getting 'live' support may help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anniedmn ,

Do you see the four links, including "how to upgrade your storage plan"?

If yes, do you see 5 items in a numbered list in that link?

If yes, what does it say in list item #4?

Post a screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only price I see is the price of 1tb.

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 9.32.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 9.32.29 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to choose the storage you want and the price above will change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys.. IT'S NOT clickable.. It's an image in the instructions.. I DO NOT have a plan YET, so I can't "switch plans" to see the price.

All I'm asking is, BEFORE I PURCHASE A PLAN that fits me, to know HOW MUCH EXTRA SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY in order to have more than 1TB storage space...

Am I missing something? Am I not clear? I don't get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These prices are not available on the website .You'll have these prices if you have an existing plan to upgrade or by contacting Adobe if you want to get this storage from the beginning .

If you want to have an idea .

1Tb  is about 100$ per year .

2Tb  about 200$ per year .

5Tb about 500$ per year .

For exact prices you need to contact Adobe .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks arij2010.  It does seem kind of curious that they're going out of their way to not have the pricing publicized for the higher tier plans.  It makes me wonder if there's some wheeling and dealing possible on those prices, or if they simply don't want to get into a storage price battle with Apple and Google.

It's honestly getting more and more frustrating that, as the large vendors shift towards software as a service, they're also shifting towards a strategy of intentional lock-in for their own proprietary storage.  I don't want to have to buy Adobe storage for Lightroom photos, iCloud storage for docs and things I want sync'd across my devices, including Photos.app after I export my Lightroom jpeg's and want them in a more convenient place on all my Apple devices, Google storage for their apps, email, etc.  I'd really love to just have everything integrate with one provider of my choosing, such as Box.  More and more third party apps are starting to provide hooks into the public storage-as-a-service providers who have an API, and if a vendor's software is designed to lock me in to them, it encourages me to look at alternatives for the software which let me use the storage of my choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud based Lightroom CC uses Adobe Cloud space. For other applications you have really enough data with the 100gb option. This changes, however, if you use cloud space extensively for data exchange with your customers and subcontractors. But there you have the choice of a common provider.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it that 2T is $200 for Adobe and $10 for Google??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to https://cloud.google.com/storage/pricing Google charge, in North America, from $0.020 /GB/mon for standard cloud storage. This is $20 /TB/mon or $240 TB/year. So Google would charge $480 per year for 2 TB. Our calculations don't agree, since you say it's $10, rather than $240. I don't know which of us is right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - I did mix oranges and apples,  but the estimate from Adobe is $20 a month for 2T and Google is $10 a month for 2T - so twice the cost.  Knowing how cheap servers and sync tech are these days, $10 a month is still quite a profit margin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums. 

in addition, any adobe employees that knew how adobe set its prices would be restricted by an nda and so unable to answer your question other than furnishing generalities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Google Product that is comparable to Adobe Cloud is either Google Drive or the Google One plan which is replacing drive (for personal users at least)

The cost for 2TB on Google One paid Annually (Like Adobe) is $99.

Monthly it is $9.99 

Google One Pricing

So his assessment is pretty accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One plan may not be comparable with a different one, as the services attached are not the same. You need to consider, that for Lightroom, you absolutely need Creative Cloud space. If it is for general file storage, Creative Cloud space is working, but may not be the best option. For collaborative working with Adobe applications, Creative Cloud is the best option.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines