• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to avoid Error Code 206 when installing Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
May 17, 2017 May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue in michigan error p206

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Branching out to a new discussion.

Hi Roberta66750118,

As you have mentioned that you have encountered "Error P206" while installing Creative Cloud, I would request you to follow the solution mentioned on this link for P206: - Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues and share the results.

If this issue still persists, please share the OS version that you are using and I would also like to know if you are working under managed network or at home. You may also try to use an alte

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching out to a new discussion.

Hi Roberta66750118,

As you have mentioned that you have encountered "Error P206" while installing Creative Cloud, I would request you to follow the solution mentioned on this link for P206: - Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues and share the results.

If this issue still persists, please share the OS version that you are using and I would also like to know if you are working under managed network or at home. You may also try to use an alternate network to download Creative Cloud app.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

我也是一直遇到206問題, 我使用的版本是W11,請問有什麼方法可以解決問題嗎??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines