• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update my Date of Birth; the Generative AI features are disabled

Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI features are currently available in a selection of our (beta) apps and experiences for people 18 years or older. The ability to use Generative AI continues to develop. It will continue to be made available in beta and release features for Adobe applications and services in the future.

Why can't I access the Generative AI feature in my app or services if I'm over 18?

If you are over 18 and the Generative Features are disabled, then the Date of Birth assigned to the account may be incorrect. To update the Date of Birth, you can do the following:

• Sign out and sign back into both the Creative Cloud Desktop app and the Photoshop (beta) app
  • If you sign in using social sign-in (Apple, Google, and Facebook), ensure that your date of birth in that account is set to public instead of private.

Once the account is updated, relaunch the Adobe application or services to enable any Generative AI features or services.

For more information on Generative Fill and utilizing this revolutionary feature, see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html#generative-fill-greyed-out.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Thanks for your question, KhoPhi. The date of birth prompt will be offered to you when you log in to https://www.behance.net/; if no Date of Birth is set. Make sure that no pop-up blockers are being utilized, or use a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

KhoPhi, and others, if you have tried the solutions above but are unable to access Generative Fill, then please click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a secure chat session with a member of our support team. If the chat window fails to open, use a different device to contact us. You may still need to use the steps above to add or update the date of birth, but if you can establish a stable chat session, then the same device should also produce the necessary pop-ups

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help, it really worked out for me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its worked. Thank you so much 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> Log into Behance with your Adobe ID and enter your Date of Birth.
"enter your Date of Birth" where? Is it a popup that'll show up? Is it a specific URL to visit? I ask because I can't see anything in my account with the ability to update date of birth, neither in Behance nor Adobe account itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your question, KhoPhi. The date of birth prompt will be offered to you when you log in to https://www.behance.net/; if no Date of Birth is set. Make sure that no pop-up blockers are being utilized, or use a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried eny workarround available with no success. I spent more than 3 hours with tecchnical assistance and they couldn't make Behance to ask for my DOB. Very anoying. Any suggestion? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did all of the above and still no prompt to enter DOB. Why isn't this in profile or settings? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been googling this for hours with no solution. There is no pop-up. I even signed in with facebook and my birthdate is public and it still doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ability to add DoB also in beta? I thought it's the ai feature Photoshop that's in beta

No one here is complaining about the ai feature not working. Unless you wanna tell us because Photoshop is in beta, adding dob is also in beta.

If dob is such a big deal required to use this AI, I think such setting should be easily accessible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KhoPhi 

no one's ever (as far as i can tell) needed to check their dob until ps beta required it.  now we're finding adobe doesn't have a (imo) reasonable way to check and edit one's dob.  ie, the problem with dob may have existed for years and no one knew about it because it was never used until ps beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KhoPhi, and others, if you have tried the solutions above but are unable to access Generative Fill, then please click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a secure chat session with a member of our support team. If the chat window fails to open, use a different device to contact us. You may still need to use the steps above to add or update the date of birth, but if you can establish a stable chat session, then the same device should also produce the necessary pop-ups or notifications.

Several of you have accounts managed by an organization; I would encourage you to contact your plan administrator for assistance with updating the account they are managing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new account but it never asked my DOB. I tried all workarounds but none worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wasn't offered to me, no pop up. Tried different browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines