• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to de-activate Premiere Elements 14 on a dead computer?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only solutions I see all involve signing out of the old download to allow access to a new download if you've reached your maximum number of computers.  My problem is my oldest laptop computer that had my original download has been dead for 6 years and I have no way to de-activate that computer to allow usage on my two newer computers.  HELP!  I tried to contact help yesterday online, and it was to the payments page who couldn't help me at all.  Is there a way to de-activate a computer from my account page?  Any other options?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Activation , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser) and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this info.  I tried calling first.  Was put on hold for 9 minutes, then disconnected.

Tried the online chat and it's telling me I don't have a registered product.  Given a link to register, when I click on it it takes me to my product page where there are clearly 3 products registered to my email address.

Any other suggestions or help?  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try calling again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines