• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download multiple files from Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded about 30 photos to creative cloud storage. Now I cannot find a way to download a group or all at the same time. You can select multiples and move to different folders within CC, but can't download multiples. Had I known this before using it, I would have made a zip folder of images. It seems a bit clunky if this is true.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

haighkj

Thanks for the info. As a professional user, more functionality in the storage would be helpful. Right now I'm using other file transfer and storage soulutions that are far superior.

I think most Cloud users would very much agree with you.

The Cloud today is a reasonable version 1 product but it's clunky, lacks fundamental features and is a latecomer to a rapidly maturing market. Other offerings currently shine in comparison.

Our expectations as consumers are very high be

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stupidest thing ever.....and it's even occurring in the new millennium!

About as stupid as my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC no longer allowing me to Save As or Export to jpeg.  That now has to be done on some random online Adobe site....that the software doesn't provide a link to.  Wears me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not Helpful.... Still can not download work files from Cloud to Computer..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018 November and Nope still no folder download option in the web browser.

However, just noticed that if I go into a folder and ”check” each individual file and click download, it starts a chain of download of individual files. Meanin you have to click Save for each individual files.

But at least you don’t have to go into each file and click download.

Still crappy I can’t dowload folders at one click, as I’ve Enjoyed the PDF-Scan app and now wanted to make sure I have the filed somewhere else too.

tgat doesn’t cost me a monthly cost for added storage space.

Maybe Adobe want to make ppl pay for added storage instead of allowing them to quick dowload their files to somewhere else thus being able to free up space.

Still, stupid to not have the option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

November 29, 2018 and this is still not an added feature for downloading folders with video clips in it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, six years later this feature still hasn't been added. Way to go adobe. I prefer to use Wetransfer, but I would enjoy having all of my files in the same place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020 my dudes. W...T...F. 

Still have to have CC running even though it opens a browser and you still can only download images one at a time.

When this sub runs out. Goodbye Adobe. Goodbye forever. You're hopeless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2012 this thread started its a joke isnt it. I have 30 images and no patience to download each one, im surprised they ignore this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just 8 short years, that's not a lot, we will wait. Previous experience with this so-called "Cloud" sync, was that my Photoshop would constantly freeze for 5-10 minutes, all the times when this so creative app trying to syncing its empty folder. I don't have ideas, why the whole Adobe product line called "Cloud", almost everything that involves work with network and sharing etc, does not normal work with Adobe. Photoshop hangs for about 20 years, in the morning you open a file from network, just look and close it, and after many hours, in the evening, when you have long forgotten about this file, Photoshop will freeze when the source goes disconnected. How can i work with network files, Adobe? Adobe says: "Transfer the file from the network or removable disk to a local hard disk, and then open it in Photoshop". Not bad, but such methods are too much creative and not suitable for me. And I have not only one file, i also have a second and maybe something else. This Photoshop cannot be called "CC", its some kind of CL/LH or CLH version, "Photoshop Creative Localhost".
And now, when my Onedrive became almost full, i remembered about one e-mail:
"More fuel for your creativity. We’ve upgraded the storage in your Creative Cloud plan to 1TB at no additional charge. Now you can create more efficiently."
And i decided to try. When i saw this powerful web interface and mobile application, appreciated the convenience of viewing this gallery, i laughed. When i place some little of my files, only small part, about 40000 jpegs, and realized, that download it out of the other side possible only by one at a time, one-by-one, i have only one emotion - totally spanish shame. Why did you give me this terabyte, to do what? For why? Maybe i did something wrong in my life... Why you do this??? Only thing i did creative with this feature - waste my time with this improved Adobe Creative Upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found a half solution to this, i think.

1. Open Bridge
  2. Choose the Library for which you want to batch download all the images. (See image below)
  3. Export the Library to your computer.
  4. Duplicate the donwloaded file.
  5. Rename the extension 'cclib' to 'zip'
  6. Extract. 

If on MacOS, get an app like The Unarchiver as MacOS Archive app won’t open the file when you rename the zip.

Now the files have been named differently, so you have to deal with that. But at least for now our files aren’t held completely at ransom.

Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 11.01.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if you have the CC app installed on your Mac you can manage sync to a local folder, it will automatically mirror all the files in your cloud storage with a folder on your desktop.

This is far from ideal in the case a client shares a big folder with you and you don't have enough cloud space to "copy to your work" and simply want to download the assets directly... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines