• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download Photoshop CC to this computer

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a PS CC user, but not on this computer.  I would like to download the app on this computer deactivating my other computer temporarily.  How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2015 Feb 28, 2015

Hi Robert,

You can download the Creative Cloud software here. You are allowed to install the software on 2 separate computers. It can be either Mac or PC.

If you need to activate on a 3rd computer. Just log out of one of the computers that the Creative cloud is signed into. This will deactivate the software. Logging back in with an Adobe ID activates the software

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Regards

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a page that addresses activation/deactivation

Activation & Deactivation Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robert,

You can download the Creative Cloud software here. You are allowed to install the software on 2 separate computers. It can be either Mac or PC.

If you need to activate on a 3rd computer. Just log out of one of the computers that the Creative cloud is signed into. This will deactivate the software. Logging back in with an Adobe ID activates the software

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Regards

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines