• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Install Photoshop Latest Version in mac ?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

Anyone have the answer Please Send the 

Thanks

[Moderator:- Removed promotional link] 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Install Creative Cloud application
  • Login with your Adobe ID
  • Install the available PS version shown to you in the Creative Cloud application

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Manan Joshi  hello my friend is there any other way we can install this because i am trying to install adobe photoshop 2020 but when i launch software crash i dont know what to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zain, show us the crash message. Also tell us exacty where you downloaded the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As @Test Screen Name mentioned we need more information from your end to identify the problem. I see you have opened up a new discussion for this issue. Lets take the discussion to that thread.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hostnetinidica5ECC, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html for step-by-step instructions to begin the Photoshop installation process.  Would you please update this public forum discussion if you encounter any specific error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines