• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to see the expire date of Adobe creative cloud?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanna see the expire date of adobe creative cloud, Can anyone help me ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Please follow the steps below.

• Click here to access your Adobe ID account online, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

• Click on manage plan. You will get the subscription expiry date.

Capture.PNG

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps below.

• Click here to access your Adobe ID account online, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

• Click on manage plan. You will get the subscription expiry date.

Capture.PNG

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Anupriya Khare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true. No expiration date listed. I have an ANNUAL plan paid monthly and it only says I signed up a month ago, which is obviously false. I don't need to be told which DAY I need to be told which MONTH the plan actually expires on, ie when my entire year is up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bit of a trap and you don't know you are trapped for another year until it's to late as there is no check box to opt out at the end of your year. Then you pay dearly to get out of a plan for the next year you didn't what so you stay in and then the cycle continues. Trying to find the plan end date and giving up is part of that and the emails informing you are slipped in at the last moment... miss it and your hooked. I could say more but I choose to be kind and respectful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@matthewk60211540  and @brianh48940690,

It seems very straightforward to me. My current plan is good until April 2022.   I'm using latest Firefox browser (95.02) with cookies enabled and no script blockers.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

image.png

If you're still unsure when your plan expires, contact Adobe support via online chat or phone.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if you cancel the plan before the unknown 1 year anniversary, we are being charge for the remaining months. 

That is why we need to know when the 1 year anniversary is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing unknown about the anniversary.

Sign in to your Adobe account at any time and it tells you when your plan expires.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is only useful for certain payment options. When you have an annual sub paid monthly it says when the next monthly payment is due, but it doesn't tell you what date the annual sub ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for users with a team/enterprise subscription who cannot contact the plan's administrator, or who can't get the needed information from their cc app or account page, contact your payment vendor and count your payments .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just isn't the case for many people.

I can only guesstimate depending on the huge early payment fee of £140 for software I have been paying for with 2 other apps, and have been since 2019. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Adobe are really evasive and unclear and I'm trapped in 3 expenisve plans with huge cancellation fees- and the plans overlap. I was caught out my the automatic renewal! It doesn't win Adobe friends. Also, Arcrobat Pro is pushed so hard it's difficult to understand the functions of the other acrobat apps, appart from "Acrobat Pro" just does it better... it's like a maze of guesswork and hope with expensive repurcussions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Allison336826288aa2 

if you pay annually, just check the payment date(s). if you pay monthly total the payments (or count the months since the first payment) and divide by 12. the remainder is the months remaining.

or contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well. according the the info about Cancellation fees, it says you get charged HALF what's still outstanding on your annual commitment hence adding to the complication of knowing when you should cancel without wasting hundreds of dollars in unused subscription... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Herrods 

as explained, it's pretty simple to calculate your start date, your end date and your early termination fee (if there is one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To avoid 50% termination fees, wait until your 12th month of service to cancel, before it automatically renews for another year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Adobe CC trial ? Or is it any other product, please let us know.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,I did what you said, but I still couldn't see the expire date....2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your personal message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  the same issue.  I have the Student and Teacher Edition with no expiration date displayed.  Seriously Adobe, now you are trying to scare us into putting in our phone number and credit card information for Education accounts.  Shame on you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same issue and I did what you have mentioned there but getting the same screen like the zzz22021388 got .

Can you please let me know to find the way. The expire date on adobe licens. 

Captu3re.PNG

I am getting emails which telling me my license will be expired on **** this date. So I want to check it exactly. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a different plan: Creative Cloud for Teams.

Ask your Team administrator for your expiry date.

Manage your teams membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or by opening the Creative Cloud App, on the Apps tab, the expiration date will also show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My school give me this plan for Graphic Design. Can anyone help me?Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 2.46.13 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have a Team plan from Calgary Board of Education.  Reach out to your IT dept's Team plan Administrator to find out what you have. It originates at their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little late the reply, I know, but Dania - you are looking only at half of the page. Scroll to the right to see what info is on the other half. That's where I see my expiry date. Still it might not be shown because the school decide when the plan expires.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines