• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to uninstall PHotoshop? Unable to through Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop app is corrupted. Some features will not work and I have to reinstall. When I opened up Adobe Creative Cloud, that was also corrupted, and it said to repair Adobe Creative Cloud in which I did. Once Creative Cloud was done repairing itself, when I looked to uninstall Photoshop I couldn't. Instead, I just see the option to install Photoshop again even though I already have Photoshop installed. When I click the Install button, it fails and says "Installation Failed" And nothing else. What do I do? How do I reinstall Photoshop?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Apparently, I'm an IMPATIENT DUMB***!!!!!! There was nothing wrong with my Photoshop... I simply wasn't giving it enough time to start up.... I opened it today and instead of frantically clicking everywhere like an IDIOT I just let it do it's thing and I was able to open Photoshop like normal.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Creative Cloud using the Cleaner Tool linked. When I opened up Creative Cloud again, I was able to install Photoshop again normally. When I try to open Photoshop, the splash screen pops up and hangs on "Reading preferences" Then the app crashes with the spalsh screen frozen. I went back to Creative Cloud, uninstalled Photoshop then reinstalled it. Upon opening, I was met with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here after I upgraded to the Big Sur 11.2.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You figure out any solution yet? The app is beign super inconsistent, sometimes it opens up just fine, others it crashes on start or forces me to reinstall Creative Cloud in which everything seems to work fine for a day, then the problem repeats itself all over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help please??? I need Photoshop to complete a school assignment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting. This whole thing has been a random cluster****. Sometimes, Photoshop opens without any problems, Sometimes Adobe Creative Cloud crashes and I have to reinstall the entire thing. Other times Photoshop can't get past the "reading preferences" and crashes. It's like these apps have a mind of their own. God please someone help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently, I'm an IMPATIENT DUMB***!!!!!! There was nothing wrong with my Photoshop... I simply wasn't giving it enough time to start up.... I opened it today and instead of frantically clicking everywhere like an IDIOT I just let it do it's thing and I was able to open Photoshop like normal.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines