• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use a Leica TAN number ?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a Leica camera that came with a TAN number for Adobe products.
I have never used that TAN number and as the number has recently expired without use, Leica was so kind to  issue me a new TAN number through their customer support.

I do own a perpetual Lightroom 6 license since a long time and am using that version.
I would like to look into this new Adobe CC thing but I am completely confused with the offerings.

1) I want to use Adobe CC Lightroom and Photoshop - what do I need to do to install it?
2) How do I use the Leica TAN number I have received?
3) Will I be able to continue to use my old and familiar Lightroom 6 installation?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

2) contact leica for converting your tan number to a subscription.

3) you will be able to continue to use your lr6 BUT its license will change from perpetual to subscription if you install the cc desktop app on the computer that has lr 6.  that will be ok unless and until your subscription ends.  then you won't be able to use your lr 6 until you clean cc and lr 6 from your computer and then reinstall and reactivate your lr 6.  ie, use another computer for cc, if you can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines