• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not able to sign into adobe download assistant.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a subscription yesterday and Photoshop downloaded on its own. I really need Illustrator and InDesign so I can start on a freelance job. So far no luck trying to download those two. I thought maybe if I signed into the download assistant that would help. If anyone has any tips for me, that would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply! I uninstalled Photoshop (since I don't need it right now) and then was able to download Illustrator and InDesign. Really weird, not sure what happened. So all is fine in Creative Cloud Land.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Cloud subscription show on your account page?

https://accounts.adobe.com/ then click Plans & Products at the top

Did you buy the ENTIRE subscription, or only the special photography plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply! I uninstalled Photoshop (since I don't need it right now) and then was able to download Illustrator and InDesign. Really weird, not sure what happened. So all is fine in Creative Cloud Land.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Photoshop and I've downloaded Adobe Download Assistant and signed in, and it ...Thanks for your reply! I uninstalled Photoshop (since I don't need it right now) and then was able to download Illustrator and InDesign. Really weird, not sure what happened. So all is fine in Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cristina268055036k3x, install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading the cc desktop app or you see an error message when trying to install, make sure you have a compatible os (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html), and use the alternative download links at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i didn't understand that last message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

started a subscription yesterday and Photoshop downloaded on its own. I really need Illustrator and InDesign so I can start on a freelance job. So far no luck trying to download those two. I thought maybe if I signed into the download assistant that would help. If anyone has any tips for me, that would be greatly appreciated!

Viewsn ok

Tr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you install the cc desktop app linked in my above message?

if not, do so.

if yes, what problem are you having installing ai and id?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply! I uninstalled Photoshop (since I don't need it right now) and then was able to download Illustrator and InDesign. Really weird, not sure what happened. So all is fine in Creative Cloud Land. I'm 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@cristina268055036k3x, excellent.  thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines