• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to install Adobe software licenses after logging in. It says it does not recognize my user name after logging in.

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2015 Jul 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to install Adobe software licenses after logging in. It says it does not recognize my user name after logging in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you check your account using, what you think, is your user name - Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ID, which I believe to be correct, is my email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.  and?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because when I log in to install the licenses, I get the following message:

Adobe Licensing Web Site

Adobe does not recognize you as an authorized user of this web site. Please contact Adobe for assistance.

Please use button to login as another user.

I do not understand this because I have information which highlights how an adobe licensing purchase has been processed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have an enterprise license, not the more common single-user license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have to double-check. But I believe it is an enterprise license. Did you need the order number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i just need to know if you have a single-user license or enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Virginia Kwolek (Virginia.Kwolek@sunquestinfo.com) is the person who purchased the Adobe here at Sunquest for me. I just talked to her and she told me that she needed an email to reset her password so I could get in under the email address and password. Would you like me to attach the email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're trying to transfer an adobe license, Transfer an Adobe product license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unable to access lightroom and adobe premier pro platforms. Created an account and sign-in keeps saying password incorrect. Made a new email and used the new email to create a different account and still same error message. Assistance please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are installing or updating on a Mac, that is your Mac asking you to prove that you have permission by asking for your COMPUTER password, not your Adobe password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did opt to recover your password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines