• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to use any app except Acrobat DC in my IPad after I changed adobe password!

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, help me out from this devatsting situation!

I am using iMac, Macbook, and iPad. Everything was good before I changed my password for Adobe. I changed password for Adobe from my Macbook. Suddenly, Acrobat DC was not working at my iMac. I spent a day with customer service to fix it. Now, it works well in my iMac. Tonight, I opened Adobe apps in my iPad. (I'd like to use Premier Rush, Sketch, Fresco, and Creative Cloud. None of them were working. Here, interestingly, Acrobat DC is working. I put my ID and password and there is no response except another log-in window. I type my ID and password again and again. It only shows me log-in window persistently.

So. please help me out from the deadlock!

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the trouble you are facing. 

You might want to try the steps shared in the link here for help: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Feel free to let us know if you any other questions. 

Thanks 

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kanika,

Everything goes well now! For two days, it was not working at all. But, I don't know what happened after that day but suddenly it worked well. And I have no problem at all.

Thank you,

Hochul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines