• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought the cd with adobe photoshop CS5 in the past, but now I got a netbook without a disk drive

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the cd with adobe photoshop CS5 in the past when I had a computer. But now I got a netbook without a disk drive. How can I install this program without purchasing an external disk drive? Somebody told me that I can download this version of the program from the website and then enter the key written on the disk in the application itself. But I can't find this opportunity on the site.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I no longer have access to the mail that the account was linked to before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop Elements forum. Consider copying the disk to a thumb drive on another computer, then installing via USB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try downloading CS5 from https://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Follow the Very Important Instructions on that page BEFORE you click the download links otherwise you'll get an error mmessage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines