• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can no longer Download Premiere Pro 12.1.2 nor activate my subscription without updating it

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After realizing that most of the newer Adobe premiere pro and after effects after 2018 suck, I stuck with 2018 as it has everything I need to be a decent editing software like MKV support but they stopped supporting it and I cannot even subscribe to them as its stuck on trial version. The later versions no longer have MKV support and I have a lot of MKV so converting is a waist of time and space, please Adobe bring it back.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old versions should continue to work (but are not available for download - do not uninstall!)

You need to fix the "stuck in demo" problem (don't use CC cleaner!)

First check your account shows the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they show in creative cloud but never as subscribed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other paid apps that DON'T show as trial? I'm wondering if it's lost your account details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have photoshop and illustrator where it reads my details also everytime I sync the settings, it loops since I use a school account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines