• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t launch Adobe Creative Cloud products (Error 102)

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t launch any of the products of Adobe Creative Cloud. It says it's impossible to connect to Adobe servers, the error code 102. I have a good Internet connection. I also reinstalled Creative Clouds and Photoshop but it didn't work. So what should I do now?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

understood about the cc app.

you can check your browser's tls here, https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html (but if you have a close-to current mac os, your safari should be ok).

can you translate each error messages as carefully and completely as you are able?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

ok, so you have two different error messages.

the most important one is the impossible to connect error.  if we fix that, the photoshop error is likely to be fixed too.

start here and confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error try these steps, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing works from the link above. And error code is 102, not P206.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error code 102 is unable to install the product, not unable to connect.  can you embed a screenshot of the error message?

were you able to install the cc desktop app onto your computer without problem?

does your default browser support tls 1.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have a problem with creative cloud.

I attach here screenshots but I don't know whether it helps because it's in Russian.

My default browser is Safari, I think it supports tls 1.2 but I don't kmow exactly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

understood about the cc app.

you can check your browser's tls here, https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html (but if you have a close-to current mac os, your safari should be ok).

can you translate each error messages as carefully and completely as you are able?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that I have no problem with tls 1.2. 

First image says: It's imposible to check the status of your subscription. It's imposuble to connect to Adobe servers. Maybe there is a problem with Internet connection. 

Second: An error occurred in the Photoshop product, it should be closed.

You cannot use Photoshop now. Contact support team with reference to error code 102.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so you have two different error messages.

the most important one is the impossible to connect error.  if we fix that, the photoshop error is likely to be fixed too.

start here and confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error try these steps, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

let me know the result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I guess I figured it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what was the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines