Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't pay for my subscription

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to pay for my subscription the Student and Teacher Edition (one-year) but I can't.

It always keep loading at the 5th step 'Confirm' so I can't press the 'Confirm Membership' button.

I've tried to pay via many different browsers, devices and credit cards but I still got the same issue.

Please help me to figure this out.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2561-09-04 at 23.39.52.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried many different browser, Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Opera but it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i conveyed this to an adobe staff member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nattachat,

The subscriptions purchased under the Adobe ID used in Forum has cancelled orders. Please make a new purchase.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I place an order and try to purchase, I always got the same problem with the payment. It always keep loading on the Confirm Step as same as the picture that I attached on the 1st post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends. I have current subscrition, but can not pay  to prologate it because I live in Russia. I do my magister diploma in your software. I need only 2-3 weeks to complete it. Could you please do prolongation? for me or give possibility to pay.

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please do prolongation? for me or give possibility to pay.

By @Надежда246481611b8h

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to activate the free subscription for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to activate the free subscription for me

By @Afshin22642197uj8v

There is no free subsription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines