• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot delete Illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make some space on my Mac.  I have so many files.  I like to search the net and write stuff down.  

I had a phoneview folder that was at lweast 100 gigs.  haha

I am trying to uninstall some Adobe apps.  I don't use illustrator right now.  But when I click uninstall in the Adobe app, nothing happens.   The other apps uninstalled fine.  So what's stopping that one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using Creative Cloud Cleaner tool for uninstallation if unistallation from the Creative Cloud Desktop app is not working for you. Details in the link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is the cc desktop app installed on your computer (because you're using other subscription programs)?

if yes, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

if no, is there any adobe program on your computer other than the unwanted illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines