• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I click on the Installer folder, but get a blank notification window - macOS Monterrey (M1 Pro Mac)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got myself the new MacBook Pro (late 2021) that runs the M1 Pro chip. I went straight to Adobe's website to download my usual kit.

There I wasn't asked if I run the latest M1 chip Mac or older Intel based one. Indeed, it didn't ask if I run Mac or Windows.

I got the Installer for Photoshop and Lightroom Classic from the website. I click on the folder as prompted -- and the notification is blank.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by installing Creative Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am afraid, it still doesn't work. Because this folder is for installing both Creative Cloud and Photoshop. So there is not way I could install the creative cloud in the first place -- since the same error persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines