• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't want to download all the apps

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I think this might be silly but it's really late and I'm tired I just bought all the apps in the CC plan BUT I don't want to install them all - it's highly unlikely I'll be using Premiere Pro for example... But they seem to install one by one automatically in the Creative Cloud app - at least that's what happened with Photoshop.. anybody knows how to select those that you want installed and those that you don't want to be installed on your computer? Thanks in advance...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

You choose which titles you want to install from the CC Desktop App.  It does not install every app automatically.   See screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You choose which titles you want to install from the CC Desktop App.  It does not install every app automatically.   See screenshot.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! yes, I see that now but for some reason it autmatically installed Photoshop and I got scared it will do that with all the apps 😕 thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason it autmatically installed Photoshop

That's not possible. You must have clicked the Install button at some point, even if it was by mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do not want all the apps, do you have to pay for them all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

You don't pay per app. You pay for a plan which includes dozens of apps. Most subscribers probably use no more than 5 or 10 apps (guessing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Charlton Fawkes 

no, you do not have to purchase all apps (which really is a misnomer).  there are some apps that you can purchase alone (eg, acrobat) or in a small group (ps, lr and lrc).

but the options are limited and there is no option to select any 2 apps, or 3 or 4 etc.

https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines