• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a volume license for Creative Suite CS6 Production Premium

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial number confirmed by support as legit and mine.

WIN7 computer crashed, did a rebuild and now I am not able to activate my license. Everytime I open any Adobe application I get " Please Connect to the Internet and retry". I am not able to activate the product. If I generate the key code and insert it, it claims I have illegal serial number. I would like to use this computer because it is all setup with Matrox hardware. Can anyone help me? Support simply claims that product is no longer supported, therefore no help.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer supports TLS 1.0 and 1.1. Please check your system that you're enabled the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 protocol.

For more infos take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html#faq

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade Win7 and install the MS Easy Fix.  Also upgrade your browsers to enable TLS 1.2 connections.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your suggestion. I was able to install MS Easy Fix. I also have Explorer 8 and have made registry key changes. I can now see under security options that TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 are all checked ON. No resolution yet on registering the serial number. Still have same ca't access internet error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. I followed the instructions and also checked that TLS1.2 is enabled in Explorer. I can see that Explorer 8 is installed with Win7. I also tried to upgrade Exporer 8 to 10 or 11, but was not succesfull, yet. 

No changes in my registration options with Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines