• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have tried 5 times to cancel al my products from Adobe but it was not successful. EVEN THE CHAT THAT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THINGS EASIER IT'S OPEN 24 / 7 BUT ALL THE TIME IS "CLOSED"...

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DON'T WANT ANY PRODUCT FROM ADOBE. ITS TAKING SO MUCH TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS THAT I'M  CONSIDERING TO PAY A LAWER

TO DO THIS FOR ME.

ITS OBVIOUS THAT ADOBE HAS THE INFORMATION ABOUT SIMILAR SITUATIONS FROM OTHER TECH COMPANIES THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THIS POLICY. I LL GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF OTHER COMPANIES WICH ARE NOT AT SAME MARKET

AS ADOBE BUT IT CAN BE CONSIDERED AS A GOOD EXAPMLE.

THIS FIRST SITUATION I CAN GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF APPLE.

IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR PRODUCT YOU CAN GO BACK THERE AND THEY WILL OFFER A CHANGE OF OTHER PRODUCT OR REFUND YOU.

THIS IS VERY SIMPLE, AS THEIR PRODUCTS. YOU HAVE CASES THAT A "KID" BOUGHT SOMETHING OR THEIR PARENTS IPHONE / IPAD MISTAKEN AND THEY WILL

GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK. IT WAS A MISTAKE CHARGE MADE BY A KID,

THEY RECOGNIZE THAT AND MAKE IT EASIER TO DEAL WITH THIS.

IN ADOBE YOU CAN BUY PRODUCT WITHOUT SPEAKING WITH ANYONE,

JUST GOT TO HAVE CREDIT ACCOUNT / CREDIT CARD AND OTHER SOLUTIONS FOR PAYMENT.

THE CANCEL PART DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME RULE. THEY CAN SAY "ITS FOR YOUR SAFETY", BUT STILL DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

WHY ARE YOU NOT WORRIED WITH ME WHEN IM BUYING ?! THE SAFETY PARTSHOULD BE ON BOTH SITUATIONS.

NOW, WITH MICROSOFT.

THEIR TRUST SO MUCH THEIR PRODUCTS THAT LAS WINDOWS RELEASE WAS FOR FREE IF YOU HAVE ONE VERSION BESIDES THE ONE THAT

YOU'RE BUYING. THEY ARE ADDING MORE RESOURCES AND NOT CHARGING FOR THAT. OBVIOUSLY THEY  AN STRATEGY BEHIND THAT SITUATION

WHO MAKE IT "AFFORDABLE", BUT STILL FREE.

HOW ABOUT CABLE TV ?!

THEY CAN DO A DIFFERENT PACKAGE IF YOU TRAVEL A LOT. ITS VERY FLEXIBLE. THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT ITS FAIR WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS.

ITS NOT THE POLICY "WHATEVER, IF YOU DID NOT WATCH IT'S YOUR PROBLEM". ALSO ON THIS PLAN, IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL THERE IS NO "FINE" AS

ADOBE CHARGES IT. YOU CAN CANCEL IT MONTH BY MONTH AND USE IN THE WAY YOU WANT TO.

LAST ONE IS GOOGLE.

HOW MUCH DO YOU PAY TO USE THEIR BROWSER NAMED "CHROME" ?! NOTHING,

AND ITS VERY FAST.

IN MY PERSONAL OPNION ADOBE IS TAKING A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING.

THIS IS REASONABLE,

THANKS

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2015 Nov 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apologise for the experience you had in contacting the support.

Please try to reach the support via link:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Let me know if you get the call/chat option else I will schedule a callback for you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally felt that you are bitter with Adobe, please let me know by private messaging if I need to raise an escalation about this.

I honestly want to reverse your experience.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like to make any kind of complaining,

its rarely for me to do it and that is why I shared other good experiences

that I know about other companies.

If you access my activity regarding adobe products you will see that I did

not login more than 4 times in any

of your software. I downloaded and installed because I wanted to know more

about an easy way to convert

some information into something less boring so people can learn faster. I

needed to do it and create an

manual for others to "operate" with simple instructions after built. They

will not use Ilustrator / Flash directly

but they need to understand what could be done.

I used the software for a very few timing but it was a price that I paid to

get things going on. After confirming

that things were working I tried to stop using Adobe subscription and I

expected the same smoothly proccess

when I "bought it".

I usually work at night because during the day I check information that I

can be helpful with people who work with me.

By the night I prepare something for next day or week and in my opnion If I

have to get me or anyone else to call

and deal of this, that person should work on their time to get something

productive and creative, we are all humans

and we work with "thinking". aNy obstruction of that

it's not going to help anyone.

All I want is simply to cancel all products,

thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to contact the support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue here and now in Oct. of 2021.

I needed to be able to fill out, sign and return some documents to my insurance company so on 08/30/2021, I signed up for A TWO WEEK FREE ADOBE TRIAL.  I was unable to accomplish what I needed to do. So I tried to cancel. I ran into these same issues, there is NOT a clear cut way to cancel ADOBE anything.  I discovered that ADOBE had already charged me through my payment source.  I canceled the payment in that source account.  Since then I have recieved several emails from Adobe nearly ordering me to update my payment method. I think they have it tried to charge me about three months for a servicethat I have not used, and in fact I again tried to cancel.  After reading the above complaint a the reply which gave a link to follow to  cancel, I followed that link and again attempted to cancel that FREE TRIAL. The Adobe website will not allow me to cancel or to even view an area that I could ever have been able to cancel that Adobe Free Trial, The only thing I have discovered is that according to the website I have a numerous amout of Adobe products available to me to down load. I DO NOT want or need any of those products. I only want it all canceled. And your webiste makes it absolutely impossible. If adobe continues to harrass me like this I may have to take legal action, as well as slam them in my social media. I am so sick of large companies getting away with this type of thing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines