• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need find a way to update camera raw to 9.1.1 for CS6 mac - not cloud version

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Web Premium edition for mac and Bridge started crashing, I purged the cache, reset the preferences and various other things and nothing worked. So I reinstalled the software and now the Camera Raw version is back 7.0.0.308 instead of the 9.1.1 that I had updated it to and I cannot find a way to download that version. I am using a mid 2015 MacBook Pro running Mojave OS 10.14.6 and all my CR2 photos can no longer be opened. How do I resolve this? Is there a way to update back to Camera Raw 9.1.1?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I had tried that link and thread already and it seems the disk
image is no longer available for download.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a MAC user but I was able to download the setup.dmg no problem

2022-03-25 21_26_47-.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I used a different browser and was able to download the setup disk image but when I opened it and ran the Adobe Patch Installer I get an Update Failed message saying Adobe Application Manager might be damaged. Download and install a new copy of Adobe Application Manager - which is a link to a page that is no longer there. So now it appears I need both the Application Manager and Camera Raw installer. 

Onward...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I collected all the CS6 Mac updates and placed then in a library on [removed].

You need update to Application Manager 6.2 to use the later version of updates. This is also included in the library.

Here's the link [Link to non Adobe site removed by moderator -copying Adobe software breaks terms and conditions]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines