• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I paid for Encore with my subscription. I want it back!

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't begin to tell you how much of a headache Adobe has created for me by discontinuing Encore with Creative Cloud. If people are asking for it, why are you not providing it? I still have great need for authoring DVDs and Encore was discontinued with no regard for what I had paid for and what I'm now receiving. I keep receiving notices about new features and capabilities of Adobe products, while you've taken away the features I was using. I don't need new bells and whistles, I need the ability to produce and offer videos on disk. It kind of takes the care out of "customer care" don't you think? Where was the recommendations for products to replace Encore when you decided that I didn't need it anymore? I am still searching for an app to do the job as simply as Adobe used to. PEOPLE STILL WANT DVDs!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Encore was never part of a cloud subscription, it was a bonus... which was removed when the company that owned the "internals" of the program removed the license that allowed Adobe to provide Encore

An alternative forum https://forums.creativecow.net/adobeencoredvd
Encore alternative http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines