• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've been billed but didn't order this product

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been billed for this product 119.21 and never ordered it or asked for a trial. I need someone to call me or get in touch urgently.

I can't find any record of a payment being authorised or an alert that a payment was about to be made.

I'm deeply unamused especially at this difficult time - of course its impossible seemingly to get in touch with anyone but a virtual robot.

Please email me on how you are going to refund this amount with immediate effect.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

This is a product user-to-user forum, not Adobe support.

Are you certain a family member with access to your accounts has not ordered an Adobe Plan? 

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

If your account shows nothing was ordered, your card may have been compromised. 

Contact your bank to dispute the charges.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not use email, and will not call you

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

You may need to contact your bank and dispute the charge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a product user-to-user forum, not Adobe support.

Are you certain a family member with access to your accounts has not ordered an Adobe Plan? 

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

If your account shows nothing was ordered, your card may have been compromised. 

Contact your bank to dispute the charges.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I never ordered this. Why are you guys taking money out of my account????, I want that money out back into my account.. I don't even know what your all about. And I don't want to know.. But I do know this!!!. I WANT YOU GUYS TO PUT BACK MY MONEY, AND HOW DID YOU GET MY MY PRIVATE INFO????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I never ordered this. Why are you guys taking money out of my account????, I want that money out back into my account.. I don't even know what your all about. And I don't want to know.. But I do know this!!!. I WANT YOU GUYS TO PUT BACK MY MONEY, AND HOW DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE INFO????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I never ordered this. Why are you guys taking money out of my account????, I want that money out back into my account.. I don't even know what your all about. And I don't want to know.. But I do know this!!!. I WANT YOU GUYS TO PUT BACK MY MONEY, AND HOW DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE INFO?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. I WANT YOU GUYS TO PUT BACK MY MONEY, AND HOW DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE INFO?????

By @Sindey23140653qfw7

We are not Adobe.  This is a user to user forum.  You need to contact Adobe Support as was given in earlier posts on this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you or a family member honestly did not order anything from Adobe, maybe your payment card has been compromised.  In that case, Adobe is a vicitm too.  Contact your bank. 

Your bank will have you sign some legal papers to launch a fraud investigation with law enforcement.  Likewise they should cancel that account and create a new one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines