• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've been using Photoshop 5.0 LE for about 15 years, but Windows 10 (PC) won't let me install it. Is there an upgrade or do I need to buy a new program?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll repeat my question from above, since this doesn't seem to be going anywhere.  How do I install my Photoshop 5.0 on my new computer with Windows 10 or do I have to upgrade to a newer version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

you can try using compatibility mode to install.

if that fails, you probably need to upgrade.  check the photographer's package for $10/mo us, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can try using compatibility mode to install.

if that fails, you probably need to upgrade.  check the photographer's package for $10/mo us, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jan 2016 - now six years later - 2022.  I have discovered how to run PS LE 5 in Windows 10 Pro (without Compatibility Mode).  Maybe my method could work for you, just ask for details.  I began with an older motherboard that only supported Windows 7 x32.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines