• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I WANT SUPPORT FOR THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED NOT SALES ROUTINES

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE A VALID PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER. LOOKS LIKE ADOBE IS IN SALES MODE BY SCREWING ITS CUSTOMERS TO FORCE SALES DOWN PEOPLES THROATS BY SCAVENGING PEOPLES COMPUTERS TO DESTROY PROGRAMS THEY LEGALLY OWN. I DO NOT USE THIS ON ANY OTHER COMPUTERS BUT THE ONE ITS LOADED ON. THE REST OF THE B.S. IS JUST THAT - SCREWING PEOPLE AROUND IN THE NAME OF SALES.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN "CLOUD BASED" SERVICES I LOAD SOFTWARE FROM DISKS, SO THAT THESE ISSUES DO NOT PRESENT THEMSELVES WHEN YOU GO ON YOUR SCREW THE LITTLE CAMPAIGNS.

HOW DO I RELOAD MY SOFTWARE?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Hi,

I have checked your serial numbers and below are the details:

Acrobat serial number: Acrobat Pro 9 Windows download link: Download Adobe Acrobat products | 9, 8

Fireworks: Fireworks 9 Win (CS3) download link: Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 products

Last serial number is of DESIGN PREMIUM Windows CS3: Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 products

Try to download the installer from the links above and then try to serialise the product.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please specify the software name and version and we shall help you with the download links, if available.

You may also refer How to download, install, and activate Adobe applications until then.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium

AS STATED TO THE OTHER REPLY YOU (ADOBE) Have HACKED MY COMPUTER AND KILLED OFF THIS PRODUCT FOR ILL CONCEIVED REASONS.

JUST TO BOOST SALES.

THIS WAS FULLY LEGAL, PURCHASED and REGISTERED, and for fabricated reasons you destroyed the product for fictitious reasons, to reload this product I need a NEW serial number?

There was nothing wrong with the Serial Number as I upgrade operating systems and repair damaged systems, (that YOU? behind it) then the programs need to be re-loaded!

THE SERIAL NUMBER WAS VALID AS AGREED THE PRODUCT WAS ONLY ON ONE MACHINE

YOU SHOW SEVERE DESPERATION TO SCOUR ACCOUNTS AND HACK PEOPLES COMPUTERS JUST TO MAKE MONEY.

VERY SLEAZY

I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN

NOR WITH YOUR EXTORTION MENTALITY AS THIS PRODUCT SUITED MY NEEDS AS WAS, NO NEEDS TO UPGRADE.

AS YOU "ADVERTISE" FOR YEARS TO COME, OR UNTIL YOU NEED THE MONEY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and Installation Help -
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html

CS3 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

You can also download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

You really can save yourself a lot of grief if you just state your issue with regards to your software and avoid the ranting.  I really doubt you are being badgered as much as you imagine it to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

^_(*^_(*_(*^+(*+(*%

WITH YOUR FREE TRIAL SOFTWARE

THAT CRAP IS ALWAYS VIRUS LADEN

THIS WAS PURCHASED SOFTWARE FULLY REGISTERED LICENSED AND NOW HACKED

WANNA SEE THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING ETC..... huh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Original media!

This is AN ADOBE ISSUE, NOT YOURS, I DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE ON "BULLETIN BOARDS" AS MOST ARE HACKS as you indicate by sending me INSTRUCTIONS to download software THAT I have on the Original Disks - DUH

THE ORIGINAL SERIAL NUMBER IS NO LONGER VALID?!

ADOBE has killed off the program by not maintaining the registration number DOUBLE DUH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2016 Jan 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have mentioned that you have the original disks and the activation is a trouble as your serial number is not working, please send me your serial number in a private message.

I shall check it for you and help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2016 Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have NOT given how to send a private message this is the only venue to do this

I have the original Media Disks as purchased for the Windows Platform.

There are a total of 5 Disks in the Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Design Premium Suite.

There are 3 Serial Numbers in Total:
Accrobat: [personal information removed]

Fireworks:  [personal information removed]
Everything else is

[personal information removed]

The last Authentication code given was  [personal information removed]

As I learned when dealing with Adobe maintain records of everything - As sales are what Adobe is all about NOW.

kindly respond by e-mails as the above info shows "Hacks" abound on "Community Bulletin Boards" I place "0" trust in the use of these venues as they are a reflection of a poor customer service methodology that produces "0" results. I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Henryd81636767,

I have removed the serial numbers from your reply. As you are aware, this is an open community forum, meaning anyone can see the information you post. Your serial numbers are like credit card numbers: valuable and difficult to replace if stolen. Therefore, you should never list them someplace public. As you note, "hacks" abound.

As for replying by e-mail: typing a response to the e-mails generated by the forum automatically posts to the forum. It does not send a personal e-mail only to you. Therefore, we do not want to share serial numbers that way either.

Ultimately, I recommend taking Sheena up on her offer to check the serial numbers for you. She is an Adobe staffperson, as evidenced by the red "staff" badge next to her name. The only people who have that badge on the forum are employees of the company. I would happily check the numbers for you myself, but I am a different type of Adobe employee, and I do not have access to user account information. Therefore, please message Sheena.

To send Sheena a private message do the following:

1. Click her hyperlinked name next to her reply. This will bring you to her profile.
  2. To the right of her profile page there is a button marked "message". Click this, and it will open a dialogue box.
  3. At the top of the dialogue box you will see a field marked "To". If you clicked message button from Sheena's page, she will automatically be listed as a recipient under this box. Therefore, you don't have to enter further recipient info; you can just click down to the subject line and text field and enter your serial numbers there.
  4. Click send.

Let us know if you need further information or instructions.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means I have to retype the message again!? Whereas I could have copy and pasted it and sent it to her. Could you not have redirected the message to her before deleting it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will private message a copy to your inbox on the Adobe forum. To check this message, click the arrow next to your profile picture at the top of this page, select "Inbox and Activity" and then, to the left of the new screen, inbox. Your message will be waiting for you momentarily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, all dealt with Thank You and signing out for today I will deal with this Tomorrow.

again Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Henry that you were unable to private message me.

I have sent you a private message, just reply to it and I shall check the reply you send.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have checked your serial numbers and below are the details:

Acrobat serial number: Acrobat Pro 9 Windows download link: Download Adobe Acrobat products | 9, 8

Fireworks: Fireworks 9 Win (CS3) download link: Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 products

Last serial number is of DESIGN PREMIUM Windows CS3: Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 products

Try to download the installer from the links above and then try to serialise the product.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree!  DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM ADOBE!!!!!  I purchased CS3 Suite and the suite worked beautifully until Adobe decided I'd kept my product too long and shut it off!  The serial number I paid for no longer works. 

According to the Adobe customer service agent, I have to buy a new product because mine is too old and Adobe decided to remove the servers for this product.  If that is the case fine but at least allow the purchased software to activate.  I understand they do not want to maintain old servers but at least allow my product to work by removing activation requirements!!!!  

Adobe you are wrong for this...  Shame on you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This shouldn't have been an issue for you unless you tried to install CS3 on a new computer or hard drive. If you did, then I'm sorry but there's no way to activate it again. What was turned off were the activation servers, as they were failing and the software can't run on new equipment with new OSes. It was literally physically impossible to keep them going any more. 

Removing the activation requirement would have required the development of a patch, and there are so few people still using CS3 after 17 years that I suspect Adobe decided it wasn't worth the resource spend, and that's assuming they still have anyone around familiar with the old codebase.

It sucks, I know, but on the other hand, 17 years is an incredibly long lifespan for any program.

Meantime, I'm locking this discussion as your addition isn't really relevant to a 5-year-old thread. Feel free to start a new one if you feel the need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I am a teacher so I do not have a lot of extra money to repurchase a program or pay a monthly fee.  BUT, I will share my Adobe experience... 

I will be able to voice my experience with Adobe to ~13,000 people, and I'm sure they will pass it on to at least 1 other person!

Customer satisfaction should be your main concern!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines