• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to download my purchased software to a new computer that I own.

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new computer, and I had previously purchased the Adobe Acrobat Standard DC software for another computer that I owned. .  How can I  download the software that I purchased to my new computer?  I own the softeare, and didn't get a subscription.  I have the license key.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For serial number programs you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you always have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.  I purchsed via Dell and downloaded it to my computer.  I'm now wondering if they'll be cooperative, as I purchased a non-Dell computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't have wrote which excat version of Acrobat Standard DC you have buyed. But...

... take a look here if this match with your version:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines