• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to Install my Regular CC app, but Education CC already installed on my home computer

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to install my Regular Adobe CC 2021 app (purchased yesterday) on my home computer, but I have an Education Adobe CC 2021 app already installed. How can I install my regular version, not an education version, rather than the education app already there?  If I retire and I no longer work at a university, I would have to buy a Regular versinon anyway.  I just want to install the Regular rather than the Education Adobe CC 2021 already installed.  I'm afraid to delete the Educational version because I have a very slow internet connection and if Regular version has a problem and I have to go back to my Education version, it will take forever to reinstall those programs.  I would like to install the Regular version without deleting the Education version. 

Anybody have any thoughts or input?

Thanks, Peggi

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your question, Peggi.  There is only one version of the Creative Cloud desktop app and the Adobe CC applications included with a Creative Cloud membership.  Have you tried signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and signing in with your personal account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Jeff.  I have done that.  I was just wondering if there was going to be a conflict if I retire (I am close) and my Education version is no longer valid, would I still have access through my personal regular account?  Does this make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wolfepaw, you will want to contact your university's Creative Cloud administrator regarding the policy for migrating any assets from the account managed and paid for by the University.  You can also review https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/enable-student-asset-migration.html which provides more guidance around the asset migration process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines