• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to download my old downloads (purchased photo's)

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the pictures that I purchased in the past? I would like to download them again. 

Many thanks for your help!

Harriët

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harriët,

Are you referring to the Adobe Stock service, or something else?

Just want to make sure we answer the right question or direct your query to the proper place. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>like to download them again

When you download something, be that a picture or a program, you should always copy to at least one external drive

I use a Sata docking station and several 'bare' drives for backup
https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-docking-station-drives/dp/B00U8KSLA8/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose also you talk about Adobe stock. Go to stock.adobe.com. Login to the account where you made the purchaes. Click your avatar, and navigate to the license history and download one by one your files. Proceed as @John T Smith suggests. Keep also a copy of the licensing terms as you may need that at a later stage. Keep a list of the pictures you licensed, as if contested, that may come handy. 

Nb: Some assets may not be available snymore, if the assets have been removed from the servers. There is no way for recovering those assets, therefore you absolutly need to keep your back-up (see @John T Smith https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/i-would-like-to-download-my-old-downloads-purchased-...).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines