• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i would like to know how to instal adobe creative cloud in a local disck not being C:

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to know how to install adobe creative cloud in a local disk not being C:

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

The Cloud manager has to be installed on the main drive.  The applications can be installed elsewhere.

Change Install Location for Applications

With the CC application opened, choose the little gear icon in the upper right corner and then choose Preferences.  In the Preferences screen select Creative Cloud and then look for the Install Location drop down

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cloud manager has to be installed on the main drive.  The applications can be installed elsewhere.

Change Install Location for Applications

With the CC application opened, choose the little gear icon in the upper right corner and then choose Preferences.  In the Preferences screen select Creative Cloud and then look for the Install Location drop down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is stupid. I'm somewhat apalled. I may request a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must cancel inside 14 days of buying a subscription or the contract you agreed to will charge you

To Cancel https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-subscription.html
-READ THIS https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel
-do be aware that cancelling early means paying 1/2 of the remaining subscription time as a fee
--this is cancelling AFTER the trial converts to paid and BEFORE the end of the subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed the instructions and the preferences area shows the apps as having moved to the new location ...... but when I check the contents of the target drive they haven't moved at all! So the preferences section is showing a different locations for the apps than where they are actualy installed! Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, the install instructions are for a NEW install, not to move already installed programs

You will need to UN-install what you have and do a new install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank John,

I feel dumb - after 40 years of computer experience I should have realised this! Many thanks for putting me on the right track and so quickly. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done! Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines